Children's Christmas Dinner : Serves 1
Roast Turkey with al the trimmings, served in 1 tray ready to reheat. Perfect for your little one.
Children's Christmas Dinner for 1
Children's Meal / serves 1
2 x Roast Potatoes
Honey Roasted Parsnips
Pig in Blanket
Preheat Oven to 180°C
- Preheat oven to 180℃ fan oven / 200℃ electric / gas mark 4
- Empty the contents of your delivery out onto the kitchen work surface. Remove the film from the Roast Potatoes, Carrots & Parsnips & Pigs in Blankets.
- Pierce a small hole in the bag of the Brussel Sprouts and place into a microwavable dish or bowl ready for later.
- Open the Turkey and the contents of its pouch carefully into the foil tray provided. Try to lay the Turkey in portions of 3 over-lapping slices and place a piece of stuffing on top of each portion. (This will help you when you plate up). Cover with foil and set aside.
- Place the Roast Potatoes in their foil tray onto the top shelf of the oven.
- After 15 minutes, place the Carrots & Parsnips and Pigs in Blankets in their foil trays into the oven. Take the Potatoes from the oven gently giving them a shake to turn them over. Place back into the oven.
- After 5 minutes place the Turkey on the bottom shelf of the oven.
- Empty the Gravy into a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer over a low heat.
- Place the Brussels inside their bag onto a microwavable dish or bowl, pierce with a small hole and microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
- Check that the Turkey is Hot and begin to plate everything up.
- See Dish Presentation Suggestion Card for plating up tips. Serve with Cranberry Ketchup for the Table.